Christmas Reindeer Ornaments

Wednesday, November 30, 2016


I'm crocheting a big client order full of Christmas ornaments. I made candy canes (here is the free pattern), red stars, Santas 🎅 and reindeers.



Estoy tejiendo un pedido grande lleno de adornos navideños. Hice bastones (aquí está el patrón gratuito), estrellas rojas, Papás Noel 🎅 (o Papá Noeles? 😕 ) y renos.

Here in Argentina we put up the Christmas tree on the 8th of December but today I decided to open the box where I keep my Christmas ornaments and take some pictures.🎄



Acá en Argentina armamos el arbolito el 8 de diciembre pero hoy decidí abrir la caja donde guardo los adornos y sacar algunas fotos.🎄



See you next time! | Nos vemos la próxima!

You can buy the pattern of Comet the Reindeer on my Ravelry  and Craftsy stores.

You Might Also Like

4 comentarios

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images