A knitted top for the upcoming Summer

Tuesday, November 22, 2016


Some time ago, I bought this rustic cotton yarn on this gorgeous neutral colour which is perfect for the upcoming Summer days. I decided to knit a top for me. The idea is to use only one colour but a mixture of different stitches.

Hace un tiempo, compré este hilo de algodón rústico en este hermoso color crudo que es perfecto para los próximos días de verano. Decidí tejerme un top. La idea es usar solamente un color pero una mezcla de diferentes puntos.

 I'm knitting it from botton to top. I started with a 2x2 rib, then 10 rows of stockinette and now I'm trying my hand at a new stitch: the granite relief stitch. I've only knitted a couple of rows but I'm already fascinated with the way it looks 😍

Lo estoy tejiendo de abajo hacia arriba. Comencé con un punto elástico 2x2, luego 10 vueltas de punto jersey y ahora estoy probando un nuevo punto. Sólo he tejido un par de vueltas pero ya estoy fascinada por la forma en que luce 😍


I'm leaving you with some pictures while I'm going back to my needles 😘 | Los dejo con unas fotos mientras yo vuelvo a mis agujas 😘

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images