Autumn WIP

Friday, March 25, 2016


Autumn is already here. Goodbye warm and sunny days!

Today the sky is completely grey and the weather is wet and cold. Sitting outside under the sun is a thing of the past. Now the days only invite us to stay inside, cuddle under a blanket and enjoy a cup of hot coffee...not bad actually ;)

El otoño ya está aquí. Adiós a los días cálidos y soleados!

Hoy el cielo está completamente gris y el clima húmedo y frío. Sentarse afuera bajo el sol es cosa del pasado. Ahora los días solamente nos invitan a quedarnos adentro, acurrucarnos bajo una manta y disfrutar de una taza de café caliente... no está tan mal en realidad :)


Last Wednesday I went to my local yarn shop to buy some black yarn I needed to finish a new #wip I started some weeks ago. A granny squares infinite scarf is definitely the best work in progress for this time of the year :)

El miércoles pasado fui a comprar un poco de lana negra que necesitaba para terminar un nuevo #wip que comencé unas semanas atrás. Una bufanda circular de cuadraditos granny es definitivamente el mejor trabajo en progreso para esta época del año :)


My scarf is made of 15 colourful grannies. Pink, fuchsia, sky blue, orange, red and yellow are some of the colours I used.
In order to make them pop I´m joining them with that black yarn I've told you about.

Mi bufanda está realizada con 15 coloridos grannies. Rosa, fucsia, celeste, naranja, rojo y amarillo son algunos de los colores que usé.
Para lograr que éstos resalten los estoy uniendo con esa lana negra que les mencioné.


You can check my Instagram account to see more pictures :)

Pueden chequear mi cuenta de Instagram para ver más imágenes :)


Happy Easter!

Felices pascuas!

You Might Also Like

4 comentarios

  1. I love this granny scarfs! You go to the Autumn with lovely sunny colors to get warm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Bright colours and grey days are the perfect combination!!!

      Delete
  2. Que linda, me encantan los colores que has elegido. Un besito!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images